Welcome to Amelia Pointe Animal Hospital & Daycare, a Full-Service Veterinary Hospital in Fernandina Beach, Florida
What qualities do you look for when choosing a veterinarian for your beloved pet? At Amelia Pointe Animal Hospital & Daycare in Fernandina Beach, we believe in excellence in our knowledge, in our commitment to better your pets' lives, and in our customer service. We believe in compassion for you and for your pet. And finally, we believe we should keep our services affordable.
Dr. Josh Branch has more than 20 years of experience as a veterinarian, his love for animals began during his childhood years. He knew then that working in the medical field with animals was his life's calling. Dr. Branch is keen on educating people when he is caring for pets in his animal hospital.
While Dr. Branch is assisting to his patients, Mandy, his wife of 20 years, keeps the office running smoothly. Her Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education from Georgia Southern University and years of teaching elementary school have prepared her for this new adventure as office manager of this animal hospital and daycare.
Services at Amelia Point Animal Hospital & Daycare
We are pleased to offer a variety of pet services for your pet. Here is a little bit of information about some our services.
- Preventative and Medical Care: Your pet should get yearly examinations to ensure that your pet is healthy for his or her everyday life. We offer vaccinations for pets to protect them from harmful diseases.
- Pet Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery: In the case that your pet needs urgent or emergency surgery, our veterinarian is able to perform the surgery to help your pet feeling better.
- Pet Dental: Pets can get periodontal disease if their teeth are not regularly cleaned. Our veterinarian is able to provide dental procedures to your pet so that your pet’s mouth and teeth are healthy.
- Therapeutic Laser: If your pet is suffering from arthritis, our laser therapy for pets can help ease your pet’s joint pain.
- Microchipping: Unlike a collar and tag that can be easily removed, a microchip is permanently implanted into your pet. If your pet is stolen or happens to escape, this microchip can help locate your pet and be returned to you.
- Nutrition and Behavioral Training: While no pet is the same, we can offer information about your pet’s nutrition so that your pet maintains a healthy weight. We offer behavioral training for pets that are tailored to their needs.
- Doggie Daycare: Is your dog getting the exercise and socialization it needs? Do you need care while at work or running errands? Treat your dog to a fun day at daycare! We offer both indoor and outdoor play. We have daily rates and packages available.
- K-9 Training and Behavior Rehabilitation: We have a certified Dog Trainer On-Site that offers classes or One-on-One training. Contact Andrea Jaffe at 904-629-4120
We accept cash, debit, and credit cards. In addition, we can recommend and offer Trupanion insurance (Trupanion Express) for pet health coverage or Care Credit options for unexpected costs.
Call Us for an Appointment Today!
Whether your pet needs preventative care or emergency care, call Amelia Pointe Animal Hospital & Daycare in Fernandina Beach at (904) 310-9990 today. Our veterinarian also serves Fernandina Beach, Amelia Island, Yulee, Callahan, and the surrounding areas.